The ARC uses highly trained and experienced Emergency Response and Support Operators (ERSO), the personnel is hand-picked based on their exceptional skills and technical expertise. They are then positively vetted in accordance with BS7858 and the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006, which encompasses a 10-year background check, 12-month specialist training course, ensuring that your employees are in the safest of hands.
Alarm Receiving Centre
In 2009 Safe Shores Monitoring invested £1.5 million in this state of the art 24-hour ARC based in Argyll, Scotland. The Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) is a resilient high-security facility which has been certified both BS8484 and BS5979 CAT2. Services support and respond to new digital sensor and telemetry technologies, and its' highly trained operators provide expert assistance to lone workers and individuals exposed to the criminal activities of others.
The ARC (pictured) was constructed using the latest environmentally friendly materials and technology, and it is styled to blend discreetly into its natural surroundings.
Highly Trained Operators
The ARC is the most experienced provider of lone worker monitoring services within the UK and is designed to:
- Provides a UK-wide emergency response service which bypasses the public 999 system.
- Provide a team of highly trained operators, working around the clock, and dedicated to managing your Lone Worker safety
- Provide continuous support in managing their day-to-day risk levels
- Respond to welfare and SOS alarms and take immediate action in the event of any incident or emergency
- Respond immediately and LIVE to all inbound calls (no use of auto-answer and playback recordings)
- Gather and record evidence for major incidents
- Provide professional witness statements in the event of civil or criminal prosecutions
- Resolve the majority of end user issues at the first point of contact
- Provide valuable feedback to improve your safe system of work
The building design, infrastructure and services have been awarded the prestigious “Secured by Design” standard by National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC). The Secured by Design standard allows our ERSO’s to by-pass the 999 system to obtain a rapid emergency response while issuing details of your location, if Tracer is enabled, and also details of your situation allowing emergency services to respond quickly and effectively.
The ARC is certified to both BS5979 Cat II to provide security services, and also BS8484 Part 6 allowing us to provide certified lone worker services to the highest possible standard.
Our Lone Worker Solutions
Our ARC services can be bolted on to any of our lone worker services so whether you want to use your own mobile or smartphone with our Essential Packages, utilise our Companion App on your Apple or Android smartphone or require the roaming SIM in our Chaperone Device then our ARC is ready to Protect, Assure and Respond to any emergency situation.