ARC24 is our Alarm Receiving Centre Service based in Argyll, Scotland. As the most experienced provider of lone worker monitoring services within the UK, ARC24 supports tens of thousands of lone workers and people at risk across the public and private sector each year, a service we have championed since 1998.
ARC24 is an add on service to your lone worker protection service. By allowing ARC24 to manage your lone worker service, you can be assured that employees will be Safer with Safe Shores. Our highly trained Emergency Response and Support Officers (ERSOs) are there for you 24-hours per day. In our history, we have successfully responded to major shootings, medical emergencies, road traffic incidents, verbal and physical attacks, injuries at work and have been a friend and professional witness to end users in their time of need. This experience is vital in protecting thousands of individuals across the UK.Download Our Brochure
We're the most experienced provider of lone worker services in the UK.
- A UK-wide emergency response service which bypasses the public 999 system.
- A team of highly trained operators, working around the clock, and dedicated to managing your Lone Worker safety
- Continuous support in managing their day-to-day risk levels
- Response to welfare and SOS alarms and take immediate action in the event of any incident or emergency
- Immediate live response to all inbound calls (no use of auto-answer and playback recordings)
- Evidence gathering for major incidents
- Professional witness statements in the event of civil or criminal prosecutions
- Resolve the majority of end user issues at the first point of contact
- Valuable feedback to improve your safe system of work
Highly Trained Operators
ARC24 is supported by our highly trained and experienced Emergency Response and Support Officers (ERSOs). Hand-picked based on their exceptional skills and technical expertise, our ERSOs are positively vetted in accordance with the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006 which encompasses a 10-year background check and a 12-month specialist training course, ensuring that end-users are in the safest of hands.
We're accredited to the highest industry standards.
Our ARC24 service is accredited to the highest industry standards allowing us to provide high quality services and response to end-users. Our accreditations include BS8484 and BS5979 CAT 2, enabling us to gain the highest emergency ‘blue-light’ response. As an ISO 9001 and ISO 20071 accredited organisation, our ARC24 service ensures quality management and data security which is handled by trusted ERSOs vetted against BS7858. Our cloud-based Staff Safety Management System Archangel®, used to manage lone worker safety, has also been awarded Secured by Design which recognises the system as a police preferred specification.
Download Our Brochure
For a full and detailed breakdown of our ARC24 service and how it could benefit you, please fill in your details below to download our brochure.